Totally enclosed Class 'F', with a minimum IP54 protection are fitted as
standard. Standard motor up to 2.2kW are supplied with DOL starting, motor
3.0kW and above are with star/delta starting. Motor of other specifications are
available upon request.
• Available in 7 models up to fan diameter 7300mm.
• Capacity up to 403,000 m3/h and thrust force up to 357N.
• Weight from 70kg to 138kg.
• Direct driven by maintenance free IP65 permanent magnet synchronize motor, with high full load and partial load efficiency.
• Single Phase / Three Phase, 50Hz or 60Hz.
• Suitable for commercial or industrial area with medium to high ceiling, or in some places where air conditioning is not an option. Some typical applications of KVS fans are factories, warehouses, railway platforms, shopping malls, fitness centers, restaurants, agricultural farms, etc.
Users are informed that the data included in the contact us form will be included in a file held by
Kruger Ventilation Industries Asia Co., Ltd.
Users must complete all mandatory fields of the contact us form with truthful, complete and updated
information, except fields marked as optional.
The processing has the following purposes: possible sending of informative communications by email
about products and services of Kruger Ventilation Industries Asia;management and response to queries
Your data may be communicated to any company from the Ferrari Asia Ventilation Group for similar
Your data will be stored for the time needed to resolve the queries submitted.
By sending your data you give your express consent to the inclusion of your data in the contact us form
and to the indicated processing.
If you have any doubts about privacy, please contact the Data Protection Representative. You may
exercise your rights of access,
cancellation and objection in relation to your data by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service provider reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on this site,
without any obligation to notify users beforehand or make users aware of said obligation,
understanding publication on the site to be sufficient notification.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies allow
a site, among other things, to store and recover data regarding the browsing habits of a user or
depending on the information they contain and how the computer is used, they can be employed to identify
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
This website uses analysis cookies. Analysis cookies are used internally or by third parties to quantify
the number of users and thus measure and analyse how users employ the services we offer. To do this,
your activity on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by going to your browser settings.